A Daily Prayer

Lord, let my soul arise to greet You
As my eyelids lift, in the morning light
May I see who You are, see Your glory
Illuminate my path; lead me aright 

Pour out Your Spirit upon me
That I might heed Your call
Help me to hear Your voice
Above any others that may call

Grant me courage to walk 
By faith and not by sight 
Trusting You will protect me
By Your mercy and Your might

Fill me with Your peace 
That passes understanding 
Knowing that the wind and waves
Are subdued by Your commanding 

Let me end the day with thanksgiving 
For all the blessings You have bestowed,
Wonders of goodness and mercy 
Your presence, joyfully to know 
---
June 3, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...