Morning Prayer

Lord, I thank You for this day
That You have made with mercies new
Breathe upon me, Breath of God
That I would do what You would do
Open my eyes to see
Opportunities to bless
Open my ears to hear Your voice
And quickly reply, "Yes"
Fill my mouth with words to cheer
Help me to know there is no need to fear
Use my hands to serve You well
For the glory of Your name
Lead my feet down paths of righteousness
And through dark valleys filled with pain
Help me to know Your presence
And Your almighty power,
That You are here for me
Each and every hour
Of this day that You have made
May I be glad and rejoice in You
Thankful for all You have done
When this day is through
---
June 5, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...