Contemplate God's Glory

As I contemplate Your glory,
Maker of heaven and earth,
I consider 
The stars and galaxies 
You thrust
Into the universe
And by Your decree 
They suspend

I recall
I was gathered from dust;
My mind 
Cannot comprehend
Everlasting God, 
Without beginning or end

How foolish am I 
To try and pretend
I have an inkling
Of understanding
When You 
Are commanding 
Your majestic creation 
To live and move and be

And by Your grace 
And kindness
You have unveiled
A fraction of my blindness
That I might see 
And bend my knee
---
April 9, 2016
Inspired by 2 Corinthians 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...