Psalm 27 Meditation

Why would I let fears abound
When I know that the Lord surrounds?
He is light and He sees all
He won't let me stumble and fall
My heart will not fear
For I know God is near
I wish I could always feel this way
Delighting in His perfection all day
He will hide me in the shelter of His wing 
In His sanctuary I will joyfully sing
Hear me, Lord, in Your mercy, reply
You call to me; I know You are nigh
Do not abandon me; hold me close
Protect me from unrighteous foes
I'm sure of Your goodness
So I patiently wait for You,
While encouraging others 
To put their trust in You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...