Petition and Praise

Lord, help me learn from You
And turn from my sin,
To enter in
Your kingdom
Of righteousness and peace
Help me decrease
And submit to Your will
As I spill out my heart 
To my loving Father
Who will gather me close
Like a bird under its wing;
May I ever sing
Endless praises to Jesus
For He has freed me
From sin, shame and death;
May my every breath
Be lived for Your glory
For You are worthy
Of honour and praise;
Oh, High King of Heaven,
To You, I raise
A song of rejoicing,
Of victory
For You've delivered me
From the enemy's snare
Lord, thank You
For hearing my prayer
---
September 5, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...